sâmbătă, 27 octombrie 2012

Palace. Brand New Bruck Palace.

       History?! Never one of my strenghts, never liked it nor  was I good at it. Images, my best way to express .This is why today I will write something about history through images.
      Union Square is of course my favourite place in Timisoara, who doesnt love it?! I come here early in the morning , in the weekends and drink coffee, watch people, read , feed the pigeouns or watch the colourful buildings.
 All summer me and me friends talked about a building that was hidden by the many courtains because it needed a restoratioun. Every morning we watched  this beauty who showed us more and more. A bit of roof, a bit of a window more of a balcony .

But guess what, Today is ready, The Bruck Hall is ready, finnaly ready and the abiding worthed. Bruck Hause is a building in Union Square .It was built in 1910 buy an architect named László Szekely . He adopted 2 very important styles:Art Nouveau and Secession. Its a building with four levels. Down stairs its a farmacy and many, many indoor and out door terraces.


 Its beautiful. Feast your eyes with perfection:
This is how the building looked before restauration and in the end f the photo gallery you can see brand new pictures:
















Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu